Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 18 and 19

Another oh so good meal that we started eating before I had the presence of mind to snap a picture.

Slow cooker pork chops and gravy over rice.

Around 11am I put 3 (frozen) pork chops in my crock pot. I added a large amount of garlic, 2 cups of beef broth, 2 cups of water, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. That cooked on high until about 4pm. I checked it and turned the chops through out the day.
4pm- Heat olive oil in pan. I browned the outside of the chops. Then added the juice with a bit of flour and water to thicken. That simmered on low until it we were ready to eat at 6:30. The pork chop was so moist it fell right off the bone. I served them over rice with the gravy.


Tonight we had waffles and eggs.


Another allrecipes.com recipe
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/waffles-i/detail.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment