Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29, 2010

Our trip to Texas is quickly approaching and my impatience is growing. I am so ready to go. I think we all need a change of pace and a break from normal life. Today I actually packed bag number 1. Noah and I are almost completely taken care of, now to get Nick's clothes washed and ready to go. Will Tuesday ever come!!!
:)

We have another Ultrasound today at 2:45. We go in to check on the body parts they were not able to check out last time we visited. Hopefully the little ones cooperate. Then tomorrow we have to head to health plan for our OB appointment. So far I have been on seen a different Doctor every time. This time I am visiting a Dr. that was recommended to me and that I am scheduled to see every visit from here on out. Hopefully we all like her...
Well Noah is driving me nuts and crawling all over me, so I guess that's my cue to get off the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment