Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010

It's "That" morning. The day when we find out if we are having boys, girls, or one of each. I know eventually I will be okay with what ever the results are as long as the babies are healthy, but for the time being I hold out hope that I will get a daughter.

I spoke with my Mom and she told me "You have to be happy no matter what" to which I responded "no, Mom I don't" "I am allowed to mourn the loss"
"But you never had it to loose"
"It's the loss of a potential daughter, I will never have a biological daughter if she isn't in there now"
"You never know" (the eternal optimist)
"Well unless I miraculously get pregnant without trying and that baby happens to be a girl well then yeah I could have a chance..."


It's so frustrating. My friends are able to get it, why I would be disappointed and sad. Of all people, why can't my Mom understand.

Well off we go, out appointment is in 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment