Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21, 2010

So I missed writing yesterday but I have a good excuse. :)
We woke around 8:30. I made coffee and breakfast for Nick. Then I dragged the family to the YMCA. The Hamden Y is not as nice as the one we usually go to in Milord, but it did the trick. Sadly we couldn't take Noah swimming bc the entire pool was being used for lessons. After working out we were all famished so we grabbed lunch. It was Noah's nap time so I drove the boys home and then went shopping. The family was going to a post St. Patrick's day party and I had to make a dish. The party started at 4, I came flying through the door and 3:20 and started cooking. We of course were late but we made it to the party and were there until midnight! Poor Noah, but it's not like he stays up like that all the time.
It is so much fun hanging out with our friends! Our kids have fun and we have a fun. Can't really ask for more!

Today is another Beautiful day. We are starting slowly and enjoying the peace and quiet. I have YRUU (youth group) tonight and I am not sure how I feel about it. I get the feeling the kids see the adults as invaders and a lot of the time we are treated as such. Don't get me wrong I really like all these kids but I don't like feeling so "outsider". We shall see how it goes. I have high hopes that it will all get back on track.
Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment