Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's been a while since I updated so I thought it was about time. The holidays were exhausting! Noah, Millie and I drove to TX at the beginning of December because I was in a wedding. The wedding was beautiful and went off with out any major issues. It was nice having time to spend with friends prior to the xmas excitement. I got to go out with everyone on several occasions and spent way to much money. At the end of the month we all drove home and were soooooooooo ready!
During all the craziness of the holiday Nick's Uncle Brian was getting worse and worse. His liver just couldn't do what it needed to anymore and he gave us a few scares. Luckily he had a transplant today! There is a part of me who feels sad for the person who died but I can't help but feel overjoyed that Brian is getting a chance at life! Now for the recovery.
My weight loss has slowed down but I am not giving up hope that I will reach my goal my the 1 year anniversary. I am trying to get back into the swing of things and getting my rear to the gym on a regular basis. I am at 111 lbs lost so far and look forward to the day when I say I met my goal!
The doc (surgeon) gave us the ok to start trying for baby #2! Unfortunately the weight loss did not increase my fertility. I am not ovulating. So step one is to take Clomid and hope that it works and gets me ovulating, then its up to Nick and I to do the rest. ;) I want a little one so bad. Please oh please work!
I am starting to think more and more seriously about opening a business. I think I would be great at running my own business. The idea I am tossing around is to open a mom friendly cafe. Something that is set up so that kids can play and moms can relax. There is a building down the road for sale that would be perfect and it's a great location. I just have to figure out how to write a business plan and get the capital to start. Oh the possibilities.
Well I better run it's late and I need sleep!
W

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well. Good luck with making baby #2! The business thing sounds great. There is one like that in Round Rock called Jungle Java with all the fun playscapes and stuff indoors for the kids while the mom's can order up some coffee and/or food and surf the internet or read or whatever. It is nice! I'm glad you finally updated. I enjoy hearing how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check into the small business admin for tips. And from someone who has a business and 3 little ones ... don't do both at the same time!

    ReplyDelete