Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day and Stuff

Today is Mothers Day and I have to say it's been a really nice day. Some friends of ours were hosting a brunch at their home so we went to that. It's always a lot of fun hanging out with other Moms and having Dads serve you breakfast foods. The kids had a blast running around outside in this BEAUTIFUL weather we are having today.
I hope all the Moms out there are having a great Mothers Day!

Now for the "stuff"- My surgery is tomorrow. God that freaks me out. I have been trying not to think about it, but everyone I see keeps telling me good luck tomorrow and then I can't help but think about it.
On a different note I got my hair cut. I lopped off about 6+ inches. It was getting so long and nasty. It looks really cute now. Don't think it's really short, it still sits at my shoulders. I just had a lot of hair.

Well I better go. I don't want to waist this beautiful day typing.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment