Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tired

This has been a busy week for me. I am babysitting an 18 month old little boy along with Noah everyday. Noah is handling having another child around ok. He has a difficult time sharing me, but is doing well with the toys. The babysitting would not be so stressful if it were not for the fact that this little boy cries like crazy. The first day he cried for about an hour and a half, today it was just 45 minutes are so. But he is so demanding. He constantly wants to be held or entertained. I am so used to Noah who can entertain himself for the most part and will let me get other things done. So by the time he heads home I am so tired I don't want to do anything. But I am trying really hard to keep up with the house and laundry so I have less to do when we leave for TX.

I am doing well with the weight loss. I am down 47lbs and about 4-6 sizes depending on what I am wearing. It's still a drop in the bucket for me but I am really starting to see a difference in the shape of my body. It's a great feeling. My eating habits really fluctuate. Some weeks I eat every meal and have a snack. Then some weeks are like this one where I might eat some cheese and maybe lunch. I am excited that I will be able to reach my goal of 50lbs down before our trip.
Well I have to get up early again so I'll update more another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment