Thursday, July 9, 2009

50 lbs

So I reached my first goal. I hoped to be down 50 lbs by the time I left for Texas and I have reached and am surpassing that goal. :)
It feels great. I am down about 6 sizes or so depending on what clothing I am purchasing. My bra size is down; which to a lot of women would seem terrible but for me its great! I would much rather be a 40DD than and 42DDD. Besides they are by no means small and even if they were hey their boobs! :)
The working out is difficult. I think most moms would agree it's hard to squeeze in time especially when it takes time away from your child. I have also been very busy in the mornings which is the only time I am able to go. But I will get back on track. I have to.

In other news I am torn between two things I want. I love being a full time mom, but there is a part of me that feels I should be working. Not because I don't do enough, believe me I work full time. But because we would be in such better financial standing if I could bring in some extra income. I think I may be offered a job today and I think I am going to turn it down. I feel awful about it but I have to do what's right for me. The amount of work for the pay + paying for childcare just doesn't seem worth it. I also really enjoy the freedom of being able to pickup and go at a moments notice. To work or not to work, that is the question.

Well my trip is coming soon and I am beyond happy to go home for a visit. It is going to be busy but such is life!
See you all soon!
W

No comments:

Post a Comment