Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2006

I was married 3 years ago. What's crazy is it seems like so much longer. Nick and I have been together off and on since I was 14 years old. That's half my life. Half of my life I have been with the same person. Maybe that is why it hurt so much when He didn't remember that today was our anniversary.
I waited all morning for him to call me since he did not wake me before he left. No call. I finally called him hoping he would say something. He didn't. So I finally reminded him.
So I think we can all agree he screwed up. Right?! What would you do if you screwed up like that. Would you just say sorry and expect for it all to be ok? I wouldn't. I had to babysit tonight in order to make enough money so we can go out this weekend. I had to leave the house at 4:30. He came home at 4:15, barely said 2 words to me before I left and he was empty handed. No flowers, no card, no nothing. Just more words; "I'm sorry I dropped the ball". I'm so sick of words, if you love me show me.

That's all I want, I want him to show me he loves me. Is that really to much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. I agree...I would have totally been hurt! My husband is the same way. If I don't remind him about anything, I can't expect him to remember.

    ReplyDelete