Thursday, May 3, 2012

Moving Forward

It's been almost 3 months since my surgery and life finally seems to be evening out. Healing from the abdominoplasty was far more challenging than I expected. My muscles are still sore and tight. I have started doing Zumba, but that just isn't enough. I have about 10-15lbs I want to drop, but the bigger picture is that I just want to be healthy. Granted I am far healthier than I was at 300 lbs, but like most it could be better.
So I am doing another challenge. This one is my 9 week fitness challenge. I am vowing to spend the next 9 weeks getting in the best shape I have ever been in. Thanks to friend on FB I found something I think will really work. It's called Couch to 5k. I had never heard but it looks great. Check out the schedule here. I realize this is just a start, but that's just it a start. I feel like that's the most challenging part. I'll be checking in periodically so check in, comment, follow, and join in! Let me know how you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment