Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A new challenge

I have been trying to decide for a while about a new business endevour. If you know me, you know I would love to start/own my own business. That unfortunately takes more money than I have or loans I can't really get. So I have been looking into a work from home solution. Through word of mouth and the Internet I found a company called Stella and Dot. It's a newish company that sells jewelry through catalogs, online shopping, and parties led by stylists. I am of course a bit hesitant. When looking into doing something like this you hear things like pyramid scheme and scam. After doing quite a bit of research and looking at the companies business practices and who the owner/investors are I have decided to become a stylist. I am still nervous but really excited about this new endevour.
More to come once my website is up and I am officially a Stella and Dot stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment