Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Great, Good, and Annoying

The great news is that I am down 81lbs as of today! Which means I am right on target for my goal of 100bs by November. It's an amazing feeling to see the change; in my appearance, my attitude, and in my energy.
We all seem to be loosing weight and getting healthier
The good news is that New Haven and the North East in general are starting to grow on me. I love having seasons! The leaves are changing color and the air has that cool crisp feeling. We have been here for a year now and it feels a lot more like home, familiar...
Other good news is Noah is off the pacifier!!! No more Nuk for us! He still asks and we just tell him they were sent to the babies. Now to work on potty training...
And finally the annoying; Some may not find it annoying but I do! I am loosing weight so quickly I can't keep fitting clothes on my body. If we were rich it wouldn't be an issue but we aren't! I cannot afford to keep purchasing clothes. I have tried goodwill but not had any luck. Other annoying things; Noah doesn't want to take naps at all anymore. I thought I would have at least another year before he gave them up. He sleeps in the car when we go out but doesn't want to lay down in bed unless it's bed time (at night). Oh and he hit the "terrible 2's"! It's nothing to terrible but it's annoying.

In other news;
I am a provisional member of the Junior League of Greater New Haven. It seems pretty cool so far; we shall see how I feel about it when we start our project.

Halloween is around the corner and I am planning on making Noah's costume this year; He's going to be Peter Pan(so cute)!

Nick and I want badly to have another baby but we are supposed to wait because of the surgery... I think we just decided to let nature take it's course. I am praying that it will happen soonish, but only time will tell.

Texas should expect me in mid-October! I am coming in for a bachelorette party. It will be the first time I am away from Noah for that long and even scarier it will be the first time Nick will have Noah for more than a few hours by himself. I just have to keep telling myself it will be ok!

The house rented!!! We have tenants moving in next weekend!!! Thanks so much to Sara and Jess for working so hard at getting the house fixed up!

Well that's all for now. Can't wait to come back and tell everyone I am down 100lbs!
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment